Terms and Conditions B2B
SOULPAD INC BUSINESS to BUSINESS SALES and PRE-ORDERING TERMS and CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are the Terms and Conditions of sale when pre-ordering stock for future delivery.
1. After receiving your wish list for the following season we will send you an official quote.
2. If after receiving the quote you wish to place a pre-order for stock that will be made available at a later date, you will contact us in writing or by email expressing your wish to proceed.
3. After receiving your communication to proceed with a pre-order we will confirm the details of your order by means of an order confirmation. The order confirmation will confirm the items being ordered, the delivery name and address details, the billing name and address details and the total order value including VAT and delivery charges.
4. The stock will be reserved for your pre-order upon our receiving cleared payment of a 50% non refundable deposit. In this instance we will contact you for the final balance payment prior to dispatch. The final balance payment will be at the retail price at time of payment less any discount already agreed and less the 50% deposit already paid at the time of ordering.
5. If ordering and paying in full before the end of October SoulPad Ltd will honour that years retail price. In this instance if you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch you will receive a refund less the 5o% non-refundable deposit already paid at the time of ordering.
6. If you do not require immediate delivery at the time of ordering, SoulPad Inc will store your stock free of charge upto and including March 31. After this time each item on reserve will accrue storage charges at a rate of $2.90 per item per week.
7. The balance will need to be paid in full prior to dispatch and on or before March 31.